We take care of community essentials ourselves.
Community service Hour. As a co-created village we all focus on the upkeep and improvement of the village from 10am – 11am.
Please visit the Volunteer boards and sign up for one of the many tasks.
1. River watch – keeping an eye on kids in the water (claim a shift)
2. Nightly Security patrols – ensuring all is well, fire safety
(claim a shift)
3. Wood collection – for the shower boiler and fire pits
4. Recycling – help at the lively waste management depot
5. Ablution checks – loo paper, incense, candles, keeping tidy.
6. Sweeping the pathways, checking for things that might stub a toe, clearing acorns from the dance floors
7. Checking for matter out of place, burying dog poo
(dog owners daily task)
8. Help with improving decor or lighting or signage. Adding beauty.
9. Helping with the compost pits, water drainage,
10. keeping the various venues, neat and welcoming.
11. Help with improving decor, lighting, signage. Adding beauty
Hellping to keep our landfill rubbish to an absolute minimum.
Filling ecobricks at the Recycling Station, sorting clean recycling. Everyone brings their cleaned recycling to the depot. That’s how we roll.
No Volunteer Tickets
Everyone is a community volunteer. However we do take applications from people who absolutely cannot afford the full price ticket and are willing to help each day with other tasks not on this list. Email email@example.com for an application form.