We take care of community essentials ourselves.
As a co-created village we all offer help where needed. If you see something that needs taking care of, please take care of it, or come to Base Camp and let the crew know.
Everyone is expected to do ONE -2 hour shift over the Festival week, for the daily tasks that need doing. Please visit the Volunteer boards and sign up for a shift.
1. River watch – keeping an eye on kids in the water
3. Daily Wood collection – for the shower boiler and fire pits
4. Nightly Security patrols – ensuring all is well, fire safety
5. Recycling – help at the lively waste management depot
6. Shower checks – replacing loo paper, incense, candles, keeping tidy
7. Gate – welcoming arrivals and checking tickets
Helping to keep our landfill rubbish to an absolute minimum.
Filling ecobricks at the Recycling Station, sorting clean recycling. Everyone brings their cleaned recycling to the depot. That’s how we roll.