The idea is to participate in some way at the festival. The community co-creates the content, sharing knowledge, skills, ideas, offering services, products, crafts, or entertainment….. anything that empowers us. This makes for a rich variety of amazing things to do every day !
No pressure though, attending the offerings of others is also participation.
Nothing is scheduled beforehand, at the Festival – an Open Space Board has the venues and times and you can choose an available space to place your offering.
All slots are 55 minutes, on the hour.
As we have many offerings, you can book one slot on the board in the available venues.
You are welcome to create your own venue too.
As we receive your offerings, we will place them here, so people can see what’s on !
- How to build a rocket stove – Tristan Nebe and friends
- Re-Source workshop – Trash to Treasure – Candice and Matt Baker
- Useful knotting – Rod Tritton
- How to build an off-grid Fridge – Rod Tritton
- Drumming workshop – Michael de Wit
- Star Gazing/ UFO Sighting – Iris-Moon Trombas
- Emotional Detoxing – Zendrik
- Breathwork – Nunaisi Ma
RED TENT & MEN’S CIRCLE
- Chivalry & The Beast – a joint tantra workshop and dance event – Kali and Zendrik
- Mark Johns
- Zendrik – abdominal massage therapy – Chi Nei Tsang
- Creating an Intentional Community in the Western Cape – Ecovillage Collective
- What the mushroom teaches us? – Brigitte Heeb
- What on Earth is Going on? – Group discussion
- All about the Talent Exchange – Tim Jenkin (founder)
- How to green your home – Danielle Klaff
- Photography and Videography tips – Roy Zetisky
- Reiki & Intuitive healing sessions – Iris-Moon Trombas
- Deeper BlissDance Journey – Connecting with the Elementals & Ancestors & All that You Are – Kali Widd
- Yoga zone – Lisa Fisher
- Sound journey/dance/guided meditation – original tracks with live Ng’oni flutes and hang drum – Zendrik
- Sweat Lodge – Michimo, Gordon and Gerri
- Sacred Fire for the duration of the event – Illumination
- Wast-ed Recycling Resource Centre – Candice and Matt Baker
DJ & DANCE
- Jo Corrigal
STALLS AT THE DAILY MARKET 4-6pm
- Cookies – the Johns kids
- Feathers and clothing – Michimo
Anyone can sell anything for Talents, just bring your trade blanket or a string to hang your wares in the trees.
Let us know if you plan to offer something, so we can add it to the list above.